New Member's Profile
Discussions New Member is involved in
I just got my first home brew kit. I'm looking forward to making my own beer! I've tasted quite a few different kits and am totally impressed with what you can make and at what quality. My goal is not to replicate beers I usually buy like steinlager but brew beers like Leffe, duvel and chimay that taste special. I think I will struggle with the waiting though! More about Homebrew or Factory brew?
My ultimate toy would have to be a rebuilt V8, like an old school Holden Kingswood! More about Win tickets to Big Boys Toys
I've never tried Hallertau but if the company compares good beer to good wine it makes me curious about what it tastes like.
Also, if it's healthy then I'm in! More about Q&A Get Frank – Hallertau Brewery
1. Babysitter for our 2 1/2 year old and 3 month old children
2. A morning of shopping in Queen Street
3. Brunch and coffee at a nice CBD cafe
4. Helicopter ride over the harbour to Waiheke Island
5. Vineyard tour and lunch on Waiheke
6. Ferry ride back to Auckland City
7. Lovely drinks at Hilton bar
8. Three course meal at Hilton Restaurant
9. Stroll along the waterfront
10. Back to the Hilton for a nice relaxing spa... More about Win A Night Of Luxury Staying At The Hilton Auckland
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI