Discussions Totara is involved in
S3 for sure. Why...one word ..."Android". I would like to highlight the "open source nature" of the operating system as one of its unique and defining strengths. This allows major companies such as Amazon and others to run on the back of this software and release hardware running their own customised version of Android. As a result, it could be described as "practically the default operating system for launching new hardware" for organisations without their own mobile platforms. Flexibility beyond limits. More about IPHONE 4S VS SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
Hmmm...The whole Tom Cruise thing can be polarising for some people. Best outcome is to judge the film on it's merit... More about Win a Jack Reacher prize pack!
And best of all...you don't need special equipment...all down naturally with your body and resistance. More about 5 Push-Up Exercises For Home Gym Workouts
Will make an awesome gift!! More about NIVEA Giveaway: NIVEA FOR MEN 3-In-1 Shower Gel Pack
1) Keep it black - The stealthy carbon black look is still with us. Everything from strap to face to crown..
2) Blast from the past - In the uncertain economic times, manufacturers are returning to the tried and tested models from the past. With slight embellishes and revamps, they make a welcome return.
3) Retrograde - these contemporary watches are still popular...but usually come at a price.
4) Shock Colours - Neon Green and oranges are also back with a vengeance.
5) Time zone watches - for the Marco Polo in all of us. The traveller and high flying corporate will want to know exactly when their business meeting is. More about Latest trends in watches - Top Five Tips
1) Apples - Eating one Red Delicious apple a day can reduce LDL oxidation, resulting in a measurable decrease in LDL levels. Apple skins also contain soluble fiber, the building blocks that scrubs artery walls clean.
2) Almonds - Not are they a natural appetite suppresant, Almonds provide a rich source of cholesterol-lowering sterols. Further the monounsaturated fat within Almonds offer with most of the benefit. Unlike saturated fat, the mono kind doesn't block the removal of LDL cholesterol from the bloodstream.
3) Soybeans - Much has been made of soybeans' ability to overcome everything from cholesterol to cancer. Throw these into a salad for lunch...another top source.
4) Fish - Two weekly servings of fatty fish, like tuna, can lower LDL significantly. The omega-3 fatty acids from fish was found to break down cholesterol molecules in the bloodstream and reduce the size of remaining LDL particles. Salmon is another good source of Omega-3.
5) Blueberries - High in resveratrol (similar to grapes), a natural antioxidant found in blueberries (pterostilbene), has been found to stimulate liver cells to better break down fat and cholesterol.
More about Five foods that can kick cholesterol's butt!!
There was a vibrating version of this handy tool...are they still being manufactured? More about Win with Gillette MACH3 Turbo Sensitive
Have got the Shave gel...easy to apply and no mess...and great smell!! More about Win a Primal Earth Prize Pack
Has Liam moved away from gritty roles to more mainstream movies? Watch out for Taken 2 - released in NZ around October.... More about Interview: Liam Neeson
Shades of The Abyss (James Cameron Film 1989) More about Win Battleship on Blue-Ray
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI