Microwave Scrambled Eggs
2 Tablespoons of Trim milk
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- A quick and easy way to cook scrambled eggs and you don’t even need a stove. Perfect for aweekday breakfast or a fast snack, and a great way to get kids into cooking.
- Beat 2 eggs with 2 tablespoons low-fat milk in a microwave-safe coffee cup or bowl. Beat well soyolks and white are well mixed. Cover with plastic wrap (NB leave a small gap as a steam vent).
- Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH for 45 seconds, stir and cook for another 45 – 75 seconds, stirringseveral times during cooking. (Note: Cooking time will vary dependent on your microwave wattage).
- Cover and let stand for 30 seconds to 1 minute before serving. The eggs will look slightly moist, butwill fi nish cooking upon standing. While eggs are cooking, toast your toast.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.
For more recipes, how to videos and e-news subscription,visit eggs.org.nz
Follow us on facebook.com/nzeggs
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI