Stir-fried pork rice bowl

How to make Stir-fried pork rice bowl

Stir-fried pork rice bowl

Ingredients:

*pork slices

*red chilli

*spring onion

*light soya sauce

*grounded white pepper

*garlic powder

Procedure:

1. marinate the pork slices with light soya sauce, grounded white pepper, garlic powder

2. mince a small amount of red chilli

3. stir-fry the pork slices with the red chilli

4. serve with rice and minced spring onions

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Source: http://www.opensourcefood.com/people/shini/recipes/stir-fried-pork-rice-bowl

Sort by
  • Battler says
    Pimp your stir fry with some lemon grass for that oh-so-delicious vietnamese flava, booyahkasha
  • lette says
    yummy and I find that if I cook stir fry a little dry add tbsp water and put lid on wok so it creates a steam effect
  • Aims says
    Awesome looks amazing!
  • fifi says
    Im printing this my stir fry pork never quite tastes right so looking forward to giving this a crack!
  • JamesM says
    Have learned to love stir fries in a student flat - anything goes. I can't remember the last time I didn't use the electric wok to cook a meal - might have to try this one when pork is on special!
  • barnes10 says
    A Chinese couple gets married - and she's a virgin. Truth be told, he is none too experienced either. On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring: "My darring" he says, "I know dis you fus time and you berry frighten. I plomise you, I give you anyting you wan, I do anyting jus anyting you wan, you say. Whatchou wan?" he says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes will impress his virgin bride. A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly for her request.

She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I wanna ... numba 69."

More thoughtful silence, he queries.........

"You want... Stir-fried pork rice?"
    • JasonMantis says
      Haha! Classic!
    • erin says
      A little ginger always tastes extra good in a stir fry also its very good for you
    • dory says
      i agree with erin! ginger makes any dish! big chunks of it, i cant get enough of it! hahhahaa.
    • Reno says
      I've never been a fan of ginger but often try it in my cooking... not sure why.

Want to have your say?

It's quick, easy and 100% free.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI