How to make Seafood, Cream and Thyme
- spaghetti or any type of pasta
- marinara mix (fish, prawns, scallops, calamari, mussels)
- Wash and peel potatoes then cube them into roughly 6-8 pieces per potato.
- Boil water with a little bit of salt in it then plop your potatoes in.
- Crush some garlic, as in squash each individual piece of garlic until it splits but is not broken into small pieces.
- Heat up a saucepan and add in about a cupful of cream, a spoonful of butter and the crushed garlic cloves.
- Do not let this mixture boil, make sure it only simmers but does not boil and stir it occasionally.
- When potatoes are done, take them out and place them into a bowl.
- Strip the thyme leaves off the stem and add that to the potatoes.
- As you mash the potatoes, slowly add in the cream, butter and garlic mixture.
- Add until you are satisfied with the consistency, some people like it more firm like me hence the mash potatoes look a tad dry in the photo, some like it more liquid-y.
- Serve and eat.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
The original article is here: http://www.opensourcefood.com/people/telliecoin/recipes/seafood-cream-and-thyme
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI