How to make Pink grapefruit and jasmine truffles
Makes: 25 truffles
Preparation: 30 minutes
150g White Cooking Chocolate
50g Grapefruit Juice
½ Grapefruit, zested
6 Drops of Jasmine Essential Oil
50g Unsalted Butter
200g Toasted Blanched Almonds, chopped
50g Toasted Fine Coconut
1. Melt the white chocolate.
2. Heat the grapefruit juice and zest to 40°C and add it to the white chocolate.
3. Boil the cream and then add to the white chocolate mixture. Cool to 50°C, add the unsalted butter and jasmine essential oil. Leave overnight to cool.
4. Fill a piping bag with the white chocolate mixture and pipe into ball shapes.
5. Put in the fridge to harden for 30 minutes. Once hardened, roll the ball in the toasted chopped almonds and coconut.
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI