Ultimate guy fuel alert! Show us a guy that doesn't like potatoes and we'll show you a guy without a working heart, lungs and stomach. This recipe utlises left overs to come up with a real quick, tasty meal / snack that you can eat on its own or as a delicious accompaniment to a hearty winter meal.
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of curry powder, chili powder, ground cumin, or whatever spices you like
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- potatoes, boiled until just soft and cut into bite-size pieces
- handful of finely chopped onion
- a couple cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 50g butter
- fresh basil, or whatever else is left in your fridge
- a handful of cheese
I think I threw this together with whatever was left in my fridge.
1. Heat the oil in a fry pan, and add the spices. Toast until your whole kitchen smells like curry!
2. Add a dab of butter and the onions and garlic, and fry until soft.
3. Throw in the potatoes, tomatoes, basil, or whatever else you want to use.
4. Add another dab of butter and fry until the tomatoes are soft and the potatoes start to get crispy.
5. Throw some cheese on top and enjoy.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. Check http://www.opensourcefood.com/people/sumafood/recipes/madras-potatoes/
Win a double pass to THE COMMUTER
Looking up Liams filmography I was astounded that the sheer number of films he has been in. 135!... Join the Discussion..
Win New Zealand by Rob Suisted $49.99
Id love to send this to one of my American relatives to let them see what they are missing! Join the Discussion..
Netflix or Lightbox?
Both. There are things I watch on both. If I had to choose one I'd pick Netflix, but I'm glad I... Join the Discussion..
Where do you get your caffeine hit?
Wish they brought back the black V drinks Join the Discussion..
Win Kiwiana Uniquely New Zealand $24.99
This book would be an excellent addition to my personal library. Join the Discussion..
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI