A tasty way to enjoy salmon with the traditional flavours of lemon & dill. Just like a restaurant meal at home for a fraction of the price.
Time & Serves
* Preparation time: 15 Minutes
* Cooking time: 10 Minutes
* Serves 4
* 1/2 cup Heinz Seriously Good Orginal Mayonnaise
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 1 tsp Gregg’s Dill & Lemon Seafood Seasoning
* 1-2 Tbsp milk
* 400-500g fresh salmon fillet
* extra Gregg’s Dill & Lemon Seafood Seasoning
* boiled new potatoes
* baby spinach leaves
1. Make the aioli by mixing together the Heinz Seriously Good Original Mayonnaise, garlic and Gregg’s Lemon & Dill Seafood Seasoning. Mix enough milk to give it the desired consistency.
2. Remove the pin bones from the salmon fillet and cut into 4 pieces. Sprinkle with Gregg’s Lemon & Dill Seafood Seasoning.
3. Place in hot pan skin side down to get a crispy skin, turn over and reduce heat to finish cooking through being careful not to overcook the fish. Alternatively place under a preheated grill or on the BBQ, turning once. Drain any excess oil on paper towels before serving.
4. Serve with hot or cold boiled new potatoes and wilted baby spinach leaves.
Try this recipe with other fish fillets or with Heinz Seriously Good Lite Mayonnaise or Canola / Olive Oil blend.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI