This delicious chicken burger sandwich with grilled vegetables can all be made outside on the BBQ. Serve it on slices of gourmet bread and serve to friends and family and enjoy the summer.
Time & Serves
* Preparation time: 10 Minutes
* Cooking time: 15 Minutes
* Serves 4
* 4 Tegel Chicken Burger Patties
* 2 courgettes, trimmed & sliced lengthwise
* 2 capsicums, quartered
* 4 thick bread slices
* Heinz Seriously Good Squeezy Original Mayonnaise
* salad greens
* 4 Tbsp La Bonne Cuisine Sundried Tomato and Garlic Hummus
1. Cook the Burger Patties for 5 minutes each side on pre-heated BBQ or in a non-stick frying pan.
2. Brush the courgettes and capsicum with a little oil and cook on the BBQ or under a preheated grill while cooking the burger patties.
3. Toast the bread then squirt with Mayonnaise, layer with salad greens and grilled vegetables and place on the cooked burger patties and top with a dollop of hummus.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI