Cheesecakes are a real Kiwi favourite and I'm going to show you an easy to make cheesecake with a twist - it's baked...
Time & Serves
* Preparation time: 15 minutes
* Cooking time: 30-40minutes
* Serves 8
* 250g wine biscuits
* 150g butter, melted
* 1/2 cup slivered almonds
* 500g pottle Tararua Cheesecake Filling
* 1 egg, beaten
* grated rind 1 lemon
* 1/2 cup Craig's 3 Berry Jam
1. Place wine biscuits in a food processor, process into crumbs, add melted butter and almonds and pulse to combine.
2. Press the crumb mixture evenly into the base and halfway up the sides of a 22cm springform tin.
3. Turn the Tararua Cheesecake Filling into a microwave proof bowl and microwave on full power for 1-2 minutes. Beat until smooth, before adding the egg and grated lemon rind.
4. Pour half the cheesecake mix into the springform tin. Spread the Craig's Three Berry Jam carefully over the cheesecake mix, reserving 1 tablespoon, top with the remaining mixture. Swirl the remaining jam lightly over the surface of the cheesecake.
5. Cook at 160°C for 30-40 minutes or until the centre is firm. Allow to cool, then chill at least 1 hour before serving.
To avoid any butter dripping onto the oven, cook the cheesecake on a baking tray.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI