1 packet Marcel’s Ooh La La Gluten Free Crepes (in your supermarket’s freezer section)
16 sprigs fresh asparagus
8 slices prosciutto
200g cream cheese
200g ready-to-eat pesto
Baking paper & twine to serve
• Prepare crepes according to packet instructions.
• Wash, dry and snap ends off asparagus. Sauté lightly over medium heat until they turn bright green and are cooked to your liking, then season with salt and pepper.
• To assemble crepes, spread with cream cheese and pesto, then wrap one slice of prosciutto around 2 – 3 sprigs of asparagus and lay inside crepe. Roll crepe up.
• Wrap with baking paper and twine for a lovely picnic treat!
Win a Canadian Club Mini Mal Surfboard on getfrank.co.nz
Walkerville Ontario - Canada Join the Discussion..
Win a double pass to THE COMMUTER
Looking up Liams filmography I was astounded that the sheer number of films he has been in. 135!... Join the Discussion..
Win New Zealand by Rob Suisted $49.99
Id love to send this to one of my American relatives to let them see what they are missing! Join the Discussion..
Netflix or Lightbox?
Both. There are things I watch on both. If I had to choose one I'd pick Netflix, but I'm glad I... Join the Discussion..
Where do you get your caffeine hit?
Wish they brought back the black V drinks Join the Discussion..
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI - YOUTUBE
- SPRING BREAK FIJI - TIK TOK
New Zealand's ultimate source for whey protein powder, weight loss & protein powder