If you are a smoker, and finally realise that you get absolutely nothing out of your addiction and miss out on a lot of things, then you need to quit, with the help of this article. The only thing stopping you from quitting is fear. 8 out of 10 smokers want to quit. Reading Allen Carr's book 'The Easy Way to Stop Smoking' is an easy and actually enjoyable way to quit smoking. It works better than any nicotine patch, gum or "willpower method", and this article will center around reading it.
1. Get Allen Carr's book 'The Easy Way to Stop Smoking'. It leaves you with no withdrawal pangs, you don't need willpower, you won't gain weight or feel deprived and you won't have to use any gimmicks or substitutes. The book will de-brainwash you permanently, by giving you the truth.
2. Start reading the book on a day where you have enough time to finish it all in one sitting. Make sure you have no distractions and an open mind.
3. Smoke while you read the book.
4. Accept the fact that you are addicted. You must be addicted in order to quit. No more using sugar-coated words such as "habit" and "personal choice". But, that is O.K. You have fallen for the trap billions of other people throughout history have fallen into, a trap designed to keep you hooked for life. You're not the bad one, the tobacco industry is. And it's about time you stop giving them your money.
5. Know that you have nothing to "give up". Smoking relaxing you or helping you to concentrate meets the criteria for addiction and brainwashing.
6. Follow all the directions, don't skip any sections that seem repetitive and reread things that don't make sense.
7. Remember that that smoking only has the illusion of relaxing you, which was created by your addiction and by the media, such as cigarette ads and movies, brainwashing you. Smoking only aids concentration, relaxes you or makes you feel better if you are addicted. Then, you will experience withdrawal and have to smoke again. Non-smokers always feel like you do when you are having a cigarette, and therefore experience less overall stress.
8. Extinguish that final cigarette, and make a solemn vow to never smoke again.
The benefits of living a smokefree life
A barrage of new smells - pleasant and unpleasant - will be noticeable. This is both because the blanket of tobacco smoke has lifted from your environment (if you smoke inside), and also because your sense of smell is returning to you. Burning aromatic incense will help to bring "olfactory harmony" to your new smoke-free environments - particularly important during the first few days. Food tastes better - and meals and drinks are actually more enjoyable without a cigarette.
This article was sourced from www.wikihow.com
Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything
The Fijian Cup
The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...
Rock Island VANUATU
Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...
With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...
- SPRING BREAK FIJI