Discussing :: Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

Telecom’s Sanyo 3800 (RRP $299) is sleek, suave and stylish. With a mirrored clam-shell outer, the display of this super-slim mobile phone only appears when the phone is in use. It’s packed with features including Bluetooth for hands-free calling and a digital VGA camera.  And, with phone book space to store 300 friends and family members, you can keep in touch with everyone.    For more information go to www.telecom.co.nz/sanyo3800This competition is now closed. Our current competitions are to your right.    Now for the draw, to be in just tell us who your number one contact will be read full article

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

No. 1 contact.. Have to be the parents

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

my number one contact would be my long-time bf and best buddy (its the same guy btw)!!

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

my number one contact would be my brother, i always seem to be ringing him

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

The wife

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

My boy

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

The girlfriend!

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

my sister

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

My wife

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

My mother-in-law, who is also my last minute babysitter :-)

Win Telecom's Sanyo 3800

My son

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI