Discussing :: Win one of two $400 prize packs to Stella Artois Auckland Cup Day'

You and three friends have the chance to enjoy all the glamour and excitement of Stella Artois Auckland Cup Day, featuring the prestigious Stella Artois Auckland Cup from the relaxed surrounds of the Stella Artois Garden Party! Auckland Racing Club is offering GetFrank readers two exclusive packages to the Stella Artois Garden Party worth $400 each. Each package includes 4 tickets and a food and beverage package worth $50 per person. It’s the perfect excuse for a half-day off work!  When: Wednesday 10 March - Stella Artois Auckland Cup Day  Where:  Ellerslie Racecourse  For more information visit... read full article

Win one of two $400 prize packs to Stella Artois Auckland Cup Day'

Dear Boss,I have horrible gas and I don't want my work environment to be a fire hazard due to all of the methane gas that will be coming out of me. It would not be a productive work day for anyone.

Dear Boss, I have won a fantastic prize from GetFrank Marketplace. The prize is 4 ttickets and food and beverage package with $50 per person to Stella Artois Auckland Cup Day garden party. I am inviteing you and a friend to come with me. I am sure you will be able to make a fantastic excuse why we will both be off work.

Dear Boss, Well i had a boss so now am looking and enjoying an indian summer so no excuses aloud.

Dear Boss, the plumbing burst in the kitchen and is really gushing out, the main is jammed, I really need to stay and sort this or lose the house to a half foot of water.

Boss, Im exploding from both ends, have been back and forward from the toilet all night, wont be able to make it in today

Yo boss I'm outtie 5000 for the day. I'm headin up 2 aucks with my Diva for the Stella Artois Auckland Cup Day and gettin on it hard!! Gonna bet my entire pay check on #6. WORD! peace out %) I hope that you have a pleasant week. Jd

I'll be entertaining my A clients at the ever-popular Stella Artois Auckland Cup Day next Wednesday so won't be able to make the monthly portfolio planning meeting unfortunately.

hey boss, you wouldn't beleive this, i was on my way to work when out of no where a horse ran onto the road i had to swerve to miss it and eventually took out a street light. I'm fine just a few cuts ands bruises i'm a bit shook up though hopefully i'll be able to make it to work tomorrow.

Dear boss, I am too traumatised by the tsunami warnings that there is no way I can come in to the office this week.

There was a spider in my bathroom so I couldn't get dressed. . .

Dear Boss, I will not be able to make it into the office today as I will be networking and rubbing shoulders with some of the finest people in auckland attempting to bring in new business, its a hard job and I will be working late but in these current financial times this kind of work really needs to be done. Regards, Derek

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI