Discussing :: WIN an XP500 Gaming Headset

Thanks to Turtle Beach Getfrank have an XP500 Gaming Headset to giveaway! The XP500 headset is engineered for gaming! CUSTOMIZABLE PRESETS Configure up to 18 personalized presets to optimize game, chat and mic audio for different gaming situations. DOLBY SURROUND SOUND Immersive 360 degree audio lets you pinpoint the direction of every sound.  WIRELESS DIGITAL GAME SOUND Uncompressed digital RF audio signal delves CD-quality sound DUAL-PAIRING BLUETOOTH Chat wirelessly on Xbox 360 and PS3, answer mobile phone calls or listen to streaming music while playing. VOICE MORPHING Disguise your voice from deep lows to screeching highest. VOICE... read full article

WIN an XP500 Gaming Headset

Outstanding/Great..., i would like to win this prize.

wow would so love to win this

a gamers dream bring it on a Please give me one

ohhhhh....want, want WANT!!! :)

ideal for battlefield 3

Awesome...!

hope it works for PC games too. what a beauty I want. I like that you can disguise your voice.

ooo excellent prize to win!

This is an awesome prize.

Hey l might be BAD but l am still a fan even on Facebook. Count me in, another generous giveaway from GF.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI