Discussing :: Win all of Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

With the launch of Frank's Top 7 in Style for March 2011, you can win the lot. This killer prize pack includes >> Logitech S715i rechargeable speakers Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice from Atomic Coffee Three Month Les Mills Membership Nicholas Jermyn Italian Leather Briefcase & Cufflinks Six Month Casual Membership to Generator & A Case of Penfolds Bin 28 To win it all make sure you've clicked the facebook like button on the specific page you deem the best in Frank's Top 7 in Style for 2011, and then once you've done that tell us in the comments which element of the prize pack you want most. COMPETITION... read full article

I love those 5c cufflinks, they're very cool, in a not trying too hard way

Logitech speakers are amazing. Portable enough to use while fishing or out in the garage and yet stylish enough to have on your living room. Even better - by having a separate portable system my fiancee and I don't have to agree on music... we can have our own! Brilliant!

Logitech sounds would rock my day. Gimme gime gimme !

That is a fantastic range of prizes. I am keen on the wine, of course. Penfolds are the premier Australian wine makers and their wines are exceptional quality right across their range. I love the logitech ipod dock, and also the Nicholas Jermyn cufflings and briefcase, however, the mad professor in me goes for the Hario Syphon. I just hope that if I am lucky enough to win that we don't have another of our Christchurch "shudders" and find the thing on the floor in pieces as I found all my precious bits after February 22nd.

That is a big picture!!! Pity I can't edit it.

Cheers Rob, there's a few bugs like this with the new site that we're on case with!

Penfolds all the way. Even better severed from a decanter with friends.

The Generator pass looks really interesting and useful, as do they all in honesty..But it oozes the most class!

The speakers are way awesome

I'll have the Logitech speakers please, thanx

Logitech speakers thanks.
Although must say is great range of prizes and 2nd choices would definitely be the coffee machine, Generator, and Nicholas Jermyn Accessories.

Would love that Les Mills membership

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI