Discussing :: Win all of Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

With the launch of Frank's Top 7 in Style for March 2011, you can win the lot. This killer prize pack includes >> Logitech S715i rechargeable speakers Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice from Atomic Coffee Three Month Les Mills Membership Nicholas Jermyn Italian Leather Briefcase & Cufflinks Six Month Casual Membership to Generator & A Case of Penfolds Bin 28 To win it all make sure you've clicked the facebook like button on the specific page you deem the best in Frank's Top 7 in Style for 2011, and then once you've done that tell us in the comments which element of the prize pack you want most. COMPETITION... read full article

That is a stunning list of prizes! Although the Bin 28 would be SO sweet, the thing that catches my eye the most is the Generator membership.

I'm currently studying a double-major full time at Uni, while simultaneously running my own business from the home office. A place like this where I could get my business and Uni work sorted out and be around other forward thinking individuals would be absolute gold.

What a dream come true!

Lovong a case of Bin 28 Shiraz from Penfolds as we ease into autumn. Almost makes it OK that summer is ending...

It would have to be the Hario Coffee Syphon....being a caffeine addict and all, this bad boy would be a great toy. The Logitech speakers are pretty aweosme too...

The Logitec Ipod speakers look awesome. I would love to win those.

Like i said...to cheap to buy good wine so here's hopeing *fingers crossed*

Awesome prizepack. I'd rate the Logitech S715i rechargeable speakers as my 'most wanted'. They look (and sound!) great

Most Wanted? Definitely the Coffee Syphon! Classy, Geeky and infinitely useable.

The logitech speakers would be excellent :) They are very flash

The Penfolds Bin 28 wine. Perfect for sharing with my wife in front of the fire once the rug rats are in bed.

I love those 5c cufflinks, they're very cool, in a not trying too hard way

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI