Discussing :: Win all of Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

With the launch of Frank's Top 7 in Style for March 2011, you can win the lot. This killer prize pack includes >> Logitech S715i rechargeable speakers Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice from Atomic Coffee Three Month Les Mills Membership Nicholas Jermyn Italian Leather Briefcase & Cufflinks Six Month Casual Membership to Generator & A Case of Penfolds Bin 28 To win it all make sure you've clicked the facebook like button on the specific page you deem the best in Frank's Top 7 in Style for 2011, and then once you've done that tell us in the comments which element of the prize pack you want most. COMPETITION... read full article

The Bin 28 is definitely sounding like a winner to me. The Generator membership is also a brilliant idea! Kudos for that one.

loving the logitech S715i ! i would blast those kiwi summer beats all through winter!

Not the flashiest or most expensive, but being a bit of a coffee geek I like the look of Hario Syphon.

The Logitech S715i rechargeable speakers would go hard.

All awesome prizes, but I'm real keen on the Bin28 and that briefcase is cool. In fact, one in each hand would be the look I'd want to give off.

Les Mills membership for the winter months would be great

They are all great prizes but i'm liking the Logitech portable speakers as my Logitech ones just spat the dummy recently...... or should it be the coffee brewer...... or the gym membership.....

gosh that wine would do me well during the winter months

A case of Penfolds Bin 28 would be awesome!!!

I would love to win the Logitech speakers as have not got anything even remotely like these.. just be fantastic. thanks

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI