Discussing :: Win all of Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

With the launch of Frank's Top 7 in Style for March 2011, you can win the lot. This killer prize pack includes >> Logitech S715i rechargeable speakers Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice from Atomic Coffee Three Month Les Mills Membership Nicholas Jermyn Italian Leather Briefcase & Cufflinks Six Month Casual Membership to Generator & A Case of Penfolds Bin 28 To win it all make sure you've clicked the facebook like button on the specific page you deem the best in Frank's Top 7 in Style for 2011, and then once you've done that tell us in the comments which element of the prize pack you want most. COMPETITION... read full article

Deadkeen for those cufflinks, nothing says class-a like out of date coins!

I would love any and all elements of this prize pack but having to choose just one I would have to go with the case of Penfolds Bin 28 please, thank you.

A difficult decision to decide on just one out of the sweet seven to choose from, I'd have to take a day to think about it. I'd think it over while having a brew from the Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice from Atomic Coffee, from there i'd hit the gym at Les Mills' new location in Auckland and get 'suited up' with Nicholas Jermyn Italian Leather Briefcase & Cufflinks before heading off to the Generator and nutting out a plan of what's best. I'd need to open a bottle of Penfolds Bin 28 fro the case though and sit down listening to some tunes from my Logitech S715i rechargeable speakers... only then would I be able to decide that from the seven I'd have the visit to the Auckland War Memorial Museum...

Who am I kidding, I'd have the Logitech speakers!

YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!

As a coffee addicted get frank Supporter I would definately go for the stylish Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice from Atomic Coffee - This would be just the ticket to get me through the work day whilst sifting through the "odd update from get frank...... Nicew one

Penfolds Wine would go down a treat! after a stint in Argentina I grew to have quite an attachment to wine, and over here i properly grew to love craft beer, so being able to have such a combination of quality beer and with the Penfolds quality.. that would just be ACE

The ipod speackers would go a treat then I can play my ipod not only in the car but in the house too what more could I ask for

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI