Discussing :: Win all of Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

With the launch of Frank's Top 7 in Style for March 2011, you can win the lot. This killer prize pack includes >> Logitech S715i rechargeable speakers Hario Syphon & 250grams of Roaster’s Choice from Atomic Coffee Three Month Les Mills Membership Nicholas Jermyn Italian Leather Briefcase & Cufflinks Six Month Casual Membership to Generator & A Case of Penfolds Bin 28 To win it all make sure you've clicked the facebook like button on the specific page you deem the best in Frank's Top 7 in Style for 2011, and then once you've done that tell us in the comments which element of the prize pack you want most. COMPETITION... read full article

Win all of Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

Loving the Logitec Ipod speakers.

So hard to choose.Would I be too greedy to wish for the lot!I need them all.

case of Penfold Bin 28 without a doubt. smooth and delicious.

Hey - Of all the styley goods I'd be most excited about the Hario Syphon. At least - I'd use it (seevral times) every day. The cufflinks and Generator buzz also appeal.

Logitec Ipod speakers - wicked piece of electronics with its sound and portability

Oh man - the gym membership, the Nicholas Jermyn case and links, and the speakers would make my life awesome! The case of Penfolds wouldn't hurt to celebrate too! All of it looks good but those 3 or 4 elements would be amazing.

would love the logitech speakers

A case of Penfolds Bin 28 would definitely help the upcoming winters nights...listening to the logitech...

Oh man the Leather Briefcase & Cufflinks would be awesome not to mention a Les Mills Membership! great prizes guys

The cufflinks are flippin fantastic! 5c coins are now on the brink of extinction, not unlike the tuatara depicted on the face of them.

I've had my eye on those Logitech S715i rechargeable speakers for quite some time. They would make an unbeatable companion on the long hours fishing around the dunedin coast

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI