Discussing :: Win a pair of Ray Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer 901 sunglasses

Get Frank has one pair of Ray Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer 901 sunglasses to give away! To enter, use the rafflecopter widget below. Competition will run until Wednesday 3rd April, and winner will be announced in the following week's newsletter. a Rafflecopter giveaway read full article

My husband (an ex bean counter) hates spending a lot of money on sunglasses with obvious results (the last ones had red rims??, but a great special??). Winning these Ray Bans for him, will look great on our trip of a life time in May. Not only that, they are an absolute classic and will last him for years! Great deal or what!

a new pair of sunnies would be nice. :))

Would dearly love to win this.

Just the thing to look cool on the final sunny days of the year.

Love them :)

Ray Bans have come back into fashon very quickly or did they ever leave?
Ever notice how the 3D glasses at the movies are Ray Ban style!

Wayfarers are the best. So stylish, so 80's, so Now!

I remember, forever Tom Cruise, coming out in his jocks and Ray Bans. Its the only thing to have remained cool.

Would be great to win. Need a new pair of sunnies for my trip to Europe

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI