Discussing :: Win a pair of Ray Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer 901 sunglasses

Get Frank has one pair of Ray Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer 901 sunglasses to give away! To enter, use the rafflecopter widget below. Competition will run until Wednesday 3rd April, and winner will be announced in the following week's newsletter. a Rafflecopter giveaway read full article

what a great prize, i hope im the winner!

Want!

Gotta have the style...

WOW I sooo need a new pair of shadz would be the best prize ever...Happy easter to all hope its fill of chocolate, fun and more chocolate xoxox

SO COOL....I need these please

Worn by everyone from Bob Dylan on the cover of Infidels to the Blues Brothers you don't get much more classic than that.

RayBans are the business, I think mine are RayBins, cheap copy, would love to wear the real deal

would be sick to win!!!!

would be awesome to win!!!!!

These would turn any fool into cool

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI