Discussing :: Win a pair of Ray Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer 901 sunglasses

Get Frank has one pair of Ray Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer 901 sunglasses to give away! To enter, use the rafflecopter widget below. Competition will run until Wednesday 3rd April, and winner will be announced in the following week's newsletter. a Rafflecopter giveaway read full article

Amazing!

my bf will love this

Happy Easter!

Love Ray Bans. And love easter. Have a good one everyone and be sure to punish some beers for Jesus!

My dad had a pair of Ray Ban look alikes for years. Thought he was soooo cool in them. Haha! He told me they would become in-Vouge again. They are even cooler the second time around.

I'm going back to contacts next week too. Some Ray Bans would certainly come in handy.

Raybans HEARD THEY ARE GREAT OUTTA MY PRICE RANGE I,M AFRAID

OMG my BF needs a new pair of sunnies and these would be perfect.

I love those sunnies. I could use them this weekend to prevent glare in an Easter Egg hunt. ;)

I've had these on my wishlist for more than a decade.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI