Discussing :: Win a Linksys E3000

Turn your home into a top notch entertainment den by hooking up your computers, gaming consoles, mobile devices, Internet-enabled HDTV and Blu-ray player with a Linksys E3000 High-Performance Wireless-N Router. It’s optimised for streaming video and other entertainment, and features simultaneous dual-band technology for smoother HD video streaming, wireless gaming and file transfers. The built-in media server lets you stream entertainment content directly to your Xbox 360, PS3 or other compatible device from any USB connected storage devices. To win one of these essential home networking gadgets, worth $329.95, leave a quality comment in the Tech... read full article

Win a Linksys E3000

I need to upgrade my Modem and this would be the ideal unit for me so I can use my Blueray properly

If I had a modem I'd actually get broadband & link it to my bluray player like you John... I'd also see what the fuss is about online gaming on my Xbox 360 too... I know friends use them to chat instead of toll calls to all our friends overseas. Time to get with the times I guess...

Wow,that is one IMPRESSIVE LOOKING gadget !!!!!!! SEND IT TOO ME !!!!!!!!!!

Such a neat looking blue clamshell thing. So much better than the pathetic white blob that Vodafone gave me... Bet this one would look mean wall mounted... (aesthetics are important too!)

Cisco porducts are 100% class!

I have a modem im still usong from 2005! this would make my inter soo much faster!

If I had a dream this Cisco would be at the forefront of my top notch entertainment den

My current router disconnects/resets ALL the time for no reason! this router would greatly improve my internet experience!

Yes Cisco do make the best,forget the rest.

Dual band is the only way to go for video streaming. Linksys is also pretty high quality being owned by Cisco although setup can occasionally be a bit challenging.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI