Discussing :: Win a $500 Bing, harris & Co Menswear Voucher

Need some new summer threads? Of course you do, and we’ve got a $500 Bing, Harris & Co menswear voucher to give to some very lucky punter! Check out our interview with Alistair Ramsay, head designer at Bing, Harris & Co. Bing, Harris & Co; Merchants of Style Bing, Harris and Co. was established in Dunedin in the mid-1850s and quickly became one of the most prominent importer and exporter of general goods in New Zealand, particularly clothing. They also began manufacturing clothing locally after the First World War out of their Dunedin based factory. October 2012 has seen the re-emergence of this history-rich brand into our fashion... read full article

I want some clothes! I'd wear red & green since its the Christmas holidays at the moment!

Timeless looks never date as quick... looks like they are getting it right!

Spunky

count me in.....

Hubby loves this brand - great prices as well!

would be the best eva xmas presy for my handsome fulla

Could use this, I have shirts from 5 years ago

This would be an awesome present for my husband!

Mean!!! Am in need of some new clothes etc... A gift to me

spunky trends

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI