Discussing :: Win $100 of Hot Dogs and Beers at Imperial Lane

Hotdog stand and mobile bar part of new Imperial Lane pm offering Already a successful café, bakery and patisserie by day, Auckland's Imperial Lane is upping the ante with a new afternoon and evening offering starting this week. Positioned at the entrance to the lane, a new mobile hotdog stand is serving up a fresh take on fast food from none other than Sean Marshall, head chef of fine dining restaurant the Roxy and Everybody’s bar and bistro. From lunch or afternoon until late each day, the retro food cart is offering hotdogs with a distinctly international feel, with names like the Manhattan, Pølser, Marrakesh, Banh... read full article

i love the avant garde feel of imperial lane. A dark ominous building

that's worth a drive up to auckland for me!!

Hot dogs would go down fantastically right now feed the pregnancy cravings

ooh yummy , would love to re gift this prize if i am lucky enough to win, have many family members in auckland who lets say would appreciate this,heres hoping.

Wow, now what a great prize. They look sensational. Would love to try these.

so love to win this! this is real food indulgence and at 100 worth, it'll be so sweet so share.

All I can say now is I want a hotdog.

Hot diggity dog, boy they look good and a cold beer to go.

I'm an avid hotdog fan at the best of times, but these look sensational!

fuck yeah hot dogs!

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI