Discussing :: Win 1 of 10 double movie passes to 300: Rise Of An Empire

300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE is coming to cinemas March 6, and Warner Bros. Pictures and GetFrank are giving you the chance to WIN one of 10 double passes to this massive blockbuster! SYNOPSIS Based on Frank Miller’s latest graphic novel Xerxes, and told in the breathtaking visual style of the blockbuster “300,” this new chapter of the epic saga takes the action to a fresh battlefield—on the sea—as Greek general Themistokles attempts to unite all of Greece by leading the charge that will change the course of the war.  “300: Rise of an Empire” pits Themistokles against the massive invading Persian forces led by... read full article

Great first movie. Not sure about sequels though

Great first movie. Not sure about sequels though

Themistokles is so cool, would love to see if this matches the first one in the series.

Great reviews on this man's movie, something my son and partner would love to see

Awesome movie

300 was quality - this should be even better.

Wicked film.

I am excited to see Sullivan Stapleton play Themistokles in 300: Rise Of An Empire. He does very well in the TV series Strike Back based on the best selling author Chris Ryan. I'm expecting him to be a bigger powerhouse than Gerard Butler was when he played King Leonidas.

Yes please would love to see this with my partner he is a huge fan

Answering the age-old question - could the sequel trump the original?
Well, I am a huge fan of the original 300, I even did some of the training programs that hit the scene after the release...

So let me help you answer the question above, pleeeeezzz

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI