Discussing :: Want to Lose Weight Fast? Try a 1,200 Calorie Diet

Most of us have times when we need to shed a few pounds, and for a lot of people, obesity is a real problem. In fact, there are millions of people in the United States alone who are obese, and this can lead to a number of health problems, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and even certain types of cancer. Obesity is one of the biggest health problems faced by Americans today, and is a major cause of death. Even if you are not obese, you may still feel the need to lose a couple of pounds now and then. Perhaps you are attending a high school reunion and want to fit into the clothes you wore back then. Or, you may have a special outfit for... read full article

Want to Lose Weight Fast? Try a 1,200 Calorie Diet

1200 calories of nuts... mmmmmm

I think my bacon and eggs I had for breakfast was more then 1200 only...bugger!

Diets are only short term things. What you really need is a long term healthy eating and excercise plan to get to where you want to be.

I worked with some guys on a yacht who sailed often of long journeys and survived and thrived on eating just fish and rice when the rations got low. Both really lean and healthy people. But if you're like me then you need plenty of variety in your diet. I find that the best way to keep things interesting and healthy, as long as you have good portion control

Wow, 1200 calories? Is that possible? How about some examples of what an average day might entail? I'm sure I've had burgers with more calories than that!

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI