Discussing :: Vote for the Best Albums of 2012

It's that time of year again... The the days are long and hot, and I've got my first sunburn. Thank God the Mayans were wrong, and 2012 has not seen the end of us (though I may be a little premature with my celebration). It's also time to start looking back and reflecting on the music released this year, and choosing the top albums. I know you all love end-of-year best of lists, and I'd be very grateful if you could lend a hand in helping me crown the champions. In order to help you remember the music released this year, I've included a list of some of 2012's more critically acclaimed albums. Obviously there's many great... read full article

Vote for the Best Albums of 2012

I have to admit to not having heard of all of these albums...

Therefore, I'll go with Fun - Sum Nights, but now I have a heap of music too look up on Spotify and listen to!

blackseeds summertime tunes

...There are just to many to name, including great home grown music, a wonderful thing to have, a lot of wonderful music to listen to over summer.,....

Well...being an "older" gentleman, I'll have to go with Bob Dylan and Jack White. But where are all the METAL albums ? Critically disclaimed I suppose.

Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city

Dude is fairly new to the game but he's killing it right now.

Bob Dylan - Tempest

I'de have to say that's my favourite

...awesome...that is all!

for me its a toss up of fun or lana del ray..........im gona have to pick .......jack white though

Frank Ocean's channel ORANGE, I thought stood out for me.

Bob Dylan

Lana Del Rey - Born to die...she would've made one helluva "Bond Girl".

Fun, Some nights :)

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI