Discussing :: The Ultimate Pamper Package - $1,100 RRP

The Perfect Gift, Every Girl's Friend, The Perfect Pamper Experience, Get yours today!.   1. Look Great, Makeover and photo session with photographers inc 1 hour make-over + 1 hour photo shoot. Feel like a star! www.photographersinc.co.nz $300   2. Gorgeous Personal style consultation with La’qua Image Online Style & Image check-up consultation with one of their Style Doctors www.laquaimage.co.nz   $150   3.Fab training – One month gym membership with Club Physical Keep yourself fit and look great in your swimsuit! $135   4. Warrant of fitness with The Face Place Get your skin full assessed as... read full article

The Ultimate Pamper Package - $1,100 RRP

Would love No. 8

I need #3

I would love 6

#1 would be my pick!!!! I have always wanted to have that done :)

number 1. then i could show my husband another side of me !!!

Because my No.4 (WOF) has expired and way overdue, and No.1 is not an "Extreme" makeover, I'll settle for No. 3 even if its only for 1 month.

Def no. 8! 8. Health Mastery personal training session

Get personal advice on your fitness regimen

www.healthmastery.co.nz

eight or 8

i would love love love the tamara spa package...ive always wanted to go for one but get short on cash at the end of the day!argh!!

Fab training...looking and feeling great starts on the inside and I need to get rid of this holiday belly ;0

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI