Discussing :: Taking the plunge with Gravity

 We've got Ten easy steps & two killer prizes - cheers to the Gravity baristas and Blend Masters, to ensure you can take the plunge like the pro's.1. Start with a clean and dry coffee plunger.2. Use freshly ground Gravity coffee. The best results come from buyingbeans and grinding them as you go (and a grinder isn’t a hugeinvestment).3. Get the grind to the correct size (If the coffee grinds are too small it willmake plunging very difficult, if the coffee grinds are too coarse it willmake the coffee too weak).4. Rule of thumb for measuring is a dessertspoon per person and one forthe plunger (if you prefer a stronger coffee use more).5.... read full article

#51

Taking the plunge with Gravity

my calculator for my maths exam, i failed and had to repeat the course

#52

Taking the plunge with Gravity

Not ME but my bestie.. She went to the supermarket with her newborn baby.. After doing the shopping and driving home she realised she had been out with two UNMATCHED shoes !!.. She had wondered why she had been walking funny !..

#53

Taking the plunge with Gravity

I drove from Mt Albert to Papakura on a quarter tank of gas (intending to fill up in Papakura before returning) After doing my do's; arrived at the petrol station (fuel indication a couple of dots above 'Empty') - and after frantic searching and numerous phone calls, my wallet was no where to be found. I drove all the way back to Mt Albert - 98% of the way I was praying my car wouldn't die, the remaining 2% was cursing, because my car died about 5 mins walk from my home. Low and behold - guess whats smiling at me from the kitchen table when I walk in.

#54

Taking the plunge with Gravity

The blimmin' cellphone car charger when the phone is running flat! AGH! Not such a good thing when you're meant to be on the phone all day!

#55

Taking the plunge with Gravity

well just this morning i jumped in to my freinds car as we car pool to work i get to work and remember i don't have my luch and i have also forgot the ipod that i was meant to be getting fixed even though last night i assured my partner that of course i wouldn't forget woops not going to live that one down for a while

#56

Taking the plunge with Gravity

The day I forgot my jacket and borrowed my girlfriend's while going to lectures. Took all the pens out of my pocket ready for the lecture and realised there was a single tampon sitting on the deck amongst the pens! Explain that to the guy next to you!

#57

Taking the plunge with Gravity

My Passport, we had almost made it to Hamilton Airport from Auckland and I realised I'd left in on my bed. I missed my flight :(

#58

Taking the plunge with Gravity

the clean pair of undies ya grandma always told u to carry :) then you get ya period..how in convenient huh. hmmmm

#59

Taking the plunge with Gravity

My bloody travel mug full of nice plunged coffee. Not going to be a very good day as I am now stuck with the cheap coffee in the smoko room and of all days to do that - crappy weather, pouring with rain, gale force winds and now crappy coffee. Oh well it will be the first thing on list of what not to forget tomorrow morning.

#60

Taking the plunge with Gravity

My sense of humour - as I try to negotiate rural roads where slow vehicles hold up traffic but speed up on straights that make it darn impossible (or unsafe) to overtake!!!

Features

Endorsed Events

  • SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

    Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

  • The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

    The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

  • Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

    Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

  • TourismHQ TourismHQ

    With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

  • SPRING BREAK FIJI