Discussing :: Speedflying in Wengen 2010

#6  Speedriding, speedflying and wingsuitflying in the area of Wengen, Switzerland. 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 read full article

Speedflying in Wengen 2010

Fark that's crazy!

They're a lot Braver than me. The Video is Fantastic.

Wow. They are completely nuts, but in a good way!

Wow. Wow. Wow. That is the coolest thing I have ever seen

awesome I'm a shit skiier so stuff speedflying and wingsuitflying etc etc.full credit

Thats Mee, Safety First

Shit what a thrill...wish I was game enough to do something like that...one day maybe!!

I learned to paraglide at Wanaka Paragliding when I arrived in NZ. If you're keen to try that or speedriding, look up Richard van Nieuwkoop. Lovely guy, great school, reasonably priced, and you can F%$@kn FLY at the end of it!

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI