Discussing :: Sony Bravia NX700 40-inch Panel TV

This year, manufacturers have rushed to include an extra dimension in their products, with 3D TV supposedly storming living rooms in time for the World Cup (though not in New Zealand). But 3D’s not the only innovation televisual boffins have been working on. More affordable LED backlighting is delivering improved image quality to more people, while the availability of internet-enabled TVs is becoming commonplace. Sony’s new Bravia NX700 uses both technologies to fine effect.Available in 40- and 46-inch sizes, the NX700 employs edge LED lighting, which allows the panel to be relatively slim. Although it doesn’t provide the dramatic contrast... read full article

Sony Bravia NX700 40-inch Panel TV

Wahoo...nice panel TV this...bigger is better!

Sony Bravia NX700 40-inch Panel TV

i've always wanted a couple of extra inches and I wanted mind a couple more for my TV as well

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI