Discussing :: Philips Fidelio AS111 Docking Speaker Review

Philips have created four new models of Fidelio Docking Speakers specifically for Android smartphone users. I tried out the AS111, which at $169.95 is the cheapest of the models. I was impressed with the quality sound that came out of the small compact unit. It sounded fantastic in our large living area, with great bass and clarity on a variety of types of music, from rock to pop to dubstep.  Its user friendly Bluetooth linking the unit and android phone really stood out for me though. It meant I could keep my phone in my pocket and still listen to the music for a good distance (the signal worked between walls for about 15 metres). The Bluetooth also had... read full article

"Hickory Dickory Dock" it's a "Clock Dock", sounds kind of sexual somehow. Classy and looks sexy, it's now on my Christmas wish list. Ho Ho Ho!

Looks great, don't mean to be picky but I'm not sure if I would want my phone sitting up like that. I'm sure it's well supported, I just know how many times I have nearly broken the dock connector on my current dock! Cool gadget.

The last few weeks l couldn't help but notice the big sellection of speaker docks to choose from, thye keep popping up in brochures. As JamesM mentioned l wouldn't want my phone sticking up like that, good thing it has a bluetooth connection

6:59... Nearly time to get up! My kids would snap that connection in no time, struggling to get the device off the station. It's like the long necked Kayan women of Burma.

They keep getting better

wow the speakers look great..love the design. good reviews on the web about this...although some people werent thrilled about the positioning of the light..behind the android phone..which was a bit awkward.. looks brilliant though!

I really like the shape of this, very modern1

Not too bad looking really

Another great little portable speaker system!!

this looks & sounds really snazzy will have to go & check it out & i like the clock cos i'm always wanting to know the time

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI