Discussing :: Philips Fidelio AS111 Docking Speaker Review

Philips have created four new models of Fidelio Docking Speakers specifically for Android smartphone users. I tried out the AS111, which at $169.95 is the cheapest of the models. I was impressed with the quality sound that came out of the small compact unit. It sounded fantastic in our large living area, with great bass and clarity on a variety of types of music, from rock to pop to dubstep.  Its user friendly Bluetooth linking the unit and android phone really stood out for me though. It meant I could keep my phone in my pocket and still listen to the music for a good distance (the signal worked between walls for about 15 metres). The Bluetooth also had... read full article

Philips Fidelio AS111 Docking Speaker Review

Well...doen.. Philips, fantastic speaker dock.... Awsome!

That looks so sleek . have to put this as a hint to my partner as a good xmas gift.

Nice to see some docks for andoird phones instead of just iphones

yes what a great little gadget for the techy fella for xmas, very interesting article and somewhat impressed by it all.

Looks like yet another gadget that we're told we must have.

Keen to get this

I seriously don't get the point of these kind of units. Overloading an android phone with bluetooth streaming when a usb drive could do the same seems a bit of a wasted effort for the phone! Would be fine for a charging dock with extra alarm oomph/sound but other than that, I can't see much use for the average user. More gimicky than anything IMO.

Yeah buddy, add this to the Christmas wish list!!

Looks like a great device I'm putting it on my Xmas wish list

Speaker docks are proliferating at an ALARMING rate- especially those with a clock- great to wake up to a blast of "Nymphetamine" from Cradle Of Filth. Plenty of styles and qualities to suit your budget and your decor.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI