Discussing :: Penfolds Bin 28 - Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

Penfolds Bin 28 - Frank's Top 7 in Style - March 2011

cool

The Bin 28 is definitely sounding like a winner to me.

This is a beautiful wine. Whoever wins should invite me round, I'll be your best friend!

I would really love the Bin 28 as the Barossa Valley produce some of the best that come out of Australia, and would be a treat to indulge in.

A great drop to sample now then slip a few bottles away for years to come

This would be perfect for me and my partner's wedding at the end of the year, would so love to win this, thankyou. :-)

Yum!!!

You can't be a nice bottle of Penfold's in front of an open fire cuddling up next to the one you love while watching Hugh and Nicole fix each others hearts in Baz Luhrmann's Australia. I copied everything after "Penfold's" from a similar competition in Cosmo so please ignore that part and replace it with "followed a couple more nice bottles and Warriors game"

lets enter this and see what happens..The truth is Im to cheap to buy good wine.

I have heard wonderful things about this wine. Great for sharing with that special someone.

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI