Viewing :: Article Discussions forum

This is the place to go for the latest in article discussions on Getfrank.co.nz

Thread Replies Last post
How to mix two creatures into one
posted by Rohan
1 "Haha. I have been using Photoshop for sometime now. It really is amazing what all one can do with it. A good designer can literally erase something or add something and no one would even be able to sense that the pictures a fake."
16th March '11, 1:43am
posted by Rohan »
Relationship splits
posted by Rohan
1 "Thats what I call justice to the max. Its amazing that the law now recognises a house wifes role and sacrifices."
14th March '11, 1:46am
posted by Rohan »
Pearl and rose quartz necklace and bracelet
posted by Tim
9 ""Birds do it, bees do it Even educated fleas do it Let's do it, let's fall in love" - Ella Fitzgerald "
14th March '11, 1:45am
posted by Mihi »
She never sues
posted by philip
1 "It a piece of cake. Maybe chocolate cake with icing on top. LOL!"
posted by philip »
Homeless Bond 007
posted by Sam
1 "Awesome stuff. Maybe this should be the face of the next Bond."
16th March '11, 1:43am
posted by Sam »
Treat your Mum with Allan Scott's new bubbly
posted by Tim
17 "Mum was cool, she would pick me & my mates up in the vw after school, always had a good feed on when we got home, through the teenages years I could ring her anytime for a ride home, and now that I have kids shes awesome with them too!"
posted by Jono »
Chinese on right track?
posted by Nick
1 "It is impossible to correct and change the emissions in a country like China. With a population so huge, emissions are bound to happen and unless they have a crazy amount of money to spend.. reforming is difficult!"
posted by Nick »
Rape convictions
posted by Nick
1 ""But it may result in the Police just arresting people with previous criminal records for suspected crimes, on the basis it will be easier to convict them again." This is definitely one of the major drawbacks of this rule. And sadly it is already..."
posted by Nick »
Hagar vindicated
posted by Rohan
1 "Public welfare vs. Ethics?! A classic and age old battle. Question remains... Does the motive of the writer give him the right to print something that can be said to have been "stolen"?"
posted by Rohan »

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI