Discussing :: Nissan 370Z convertible

With good looks and impressive power, the new Nissan 370Z sure is fun to drive.Convertibles might have a glam image - but it's hardly a dynamic one. Mind you, there are a few exceptions that prove the rule - Mazda's MX-5 and Porsche's Boxster the most notable, both designed originally as cabrios, rather than coupe spin-offs.The majority are developed from hard-top cars, and aim for good looks over athleticism. But chopping the roof off doesn't translate well to a country where sunshine equates to sunburn, quite apart from any dynamic compromises.Still, Nissan's topless 370Z looks promising. It's 65mm shorter than its 350Z... read full article

Nissan 370Z convertible

Nice wouldn't mind one :-).

Nissan 370Z convertible

great car!

Nissan 370Z convertible

flash car but one for chicks or mid life crisis men

Nissan 370Z convertible

What an awesome car. Maybe an early Christmas present.

Nissan 370Z convertible

What a great car I would look great driving it and I would have a excuse to not TAKE THE KIDS WITH ME lol..... Have to leave with NANA lol.... But really I LOVE THIS CAR SO NICE Ang

Nissan 370Z convertible

dayyyyyum ! mint car alright! already drive a nissan but wouldnt mind winning lotto to upgrade to this flasher one , wooohhhoo !

Nissan 370Z convertible

what? now they wanna make bloody porsches!

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI