Discussing :: Linksys X2000 giveaway

Gone are the days of ugly black box routers and snail slow home networking. Cisco’s Linksys X2000 is not only sleek, sexy and good looking, it’s also super- fast. It’s perfect for accessing the net around the house and gives you reliable wireless access on all of your wireless devices including laptops, tablets, smart phones, game consoles and internet ready TVs.   The Linksys X2000 connects to either a DSL connection or cable modem and includes a Wireless-N router with speeds up to 300 Mbps and Fast Ethernet ports to connect wired devices. It’s also quick to set up in just a few steps on PC or Mac and has great security ... read full article

Linksys X2000 giveaway

Just what we need to make our network work to its full speed

yep we have a pretty crappy D-Link it serves its purpose but just....another great prize giveaway GF......thanks for putting it up

Black slim and elegant and another cool gadget.....Count me in.....

Would be great to have a NEW gadget in the house!

This would be awesome, my old D-Link wireless modem is poked, so this would do just the trick :)

Linksys modem/routers are great. Had so much trouble with two DLink modems before changing to one of these. Highly recommend.

This would be awesome, my current modem is on it's last legs.

I totally need one of these. I'm moving to uni and need to set up my own internet.

This would be great to win as the kids are always tripping over the ethernet cable. Thanks for the chance to enter yet another great comp ;)

yeah a sweet comp indeed

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI