Discussing :: JVC Everio X GZ-X900 Camcorder

Looking more like a digicam than perhaps any other product in modern camcorder history, JVC’s new still/video hybrid makes an immediate aesthetic statement with its svelte lines and stripped-back appearance. The X achieves its slim waistline by clever location of the battery slot and relying solely on SD/SDHC cards for storage: you’ll find no fattening hard disk here. On a 32GB card the Everio captures 160 minutes of 1920 x 1080 HD video at the highest quality setting. Media is recorded in AVCHD format, so remember you’ll need a recent hardware/software combination to edit these files.The X seems intended to be used mostly on full auto.... read full article

JVC Everio X GZ-X900 Camcorder

Sweet looking unit, shame about the cons. I suppose when they make them so small they can't have the best of everything. I'm sure they will one day soon though!

JVC = Just Vaguely Crap

JVC,has been a great product for many years,nothing wrong with the product,had one for almost ( VCR ) 10 years still going strong, !!

Its looks so portable which is really whats important for the person using it extensively for travelling. Hand strap can be a bother as much as help in my experience.

got one of this from my dad. quite old but still going good. use it with my kids. looking forward for having one of the new ones. its really good for travelling and frequent use. dont need hand strap if you dont have to shoot for hrs. really like it...

Nice - but $2299 will have to stay with the handi8 for a little while longer

think what the world be like if we didnt have camcorder.????

Pros

* Compact, stylish, lightweight design
* Good video quality for the price
* Great still quality and features
* Advanced slo-mo features

Cons.
* I dont own one.

a nice wee camcorder, would be great to have in the car glovebox or backpack for when out and about wanting to capture that spontaneous moment :)

For over $2k it better make me a foot taller and give me abs when I play it back?!

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI