Discussing :: Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

To celebrate it’s birthday, CC have launched a limited edition 30yr old bottle worth around $200. In fact it’s so limited you can’t even buy it in New Zealand!  But we have managed to score a bottle because the Canadians like us. Those fancy drink writers would describe CC30yr old  as  “luscious oak character enhanced by delicate hints of dried fruit and subtle spice blah blah blah....”  The people at CC would rather just tell it like it is – “It tastes pretty darn good, you’ll love it!”  Right, to decide who gets to appreciate such a rare beauty… We'll lay it... read full article

Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

I would love to share it with this crazy dude from thailand...

oh yeah.. yummy for my tummy.

Best view is gotta be looking back at your own limited edition 30yr old bottle of CC!!!

enjoying a christchurch sunset :)

How about here with the woman I love?

A little slice of heaven in our own backyard - doesn't get better than this!

I wouldn't just drink this fine bottle, I would Cherish.. What am I saying I wouldn't know the differance between a 30 year old bottle of whisky and a crappy one.. Or would I? In order for us to know you will have to supply me :) Oh and I would consume such a fine drop on a beach somewhere on Waiheke Island. Like the one pictured below. Even though there are liquer bans.. The lengths I'm willing to go...

Chillaxing on my lazyboy, snow storm outside, with a bottle of Canadian Club whiskey to defrost my internal organs.

A Glorious day over Lake Taupo, not a cloud in the sky, and you're screaming to earth from 15,000 ft at between 200-400 kph!!!! then you pull your chute, swoop down onto your lazy boy and enjoy a glass of this beautiful CC in the sun and go back up for another jump!!!!!

At my favourite beach break, Shared with good mates after a great day in the water and if its flat you can always go fishing for some fresh snapper

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI