Discussing :: Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

To celebrate it’s birthday, CC have launched a limited edition 30yr old bottle worth around $200. In fact it’s so limited you can’t even buy it in New Zealand!  But we have managed to score a bottle because the Canadians like us. Those fancy drink writers would describe CC30yr old  as  “luscious oak character enhanced by delicate hints of dried fruit and subtle spice blah blah blah....”  The people at CC would rather just tell it like it is – “It tastes pretty darn good, you’ll love it!”  Right, to decide who gets to appreciate such a rare beauty… We'll lay it... read full article

Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

/Whangamata

Salinas Valley Vineyards

I'd like to be at the Canadian Whisky factory (below) - so that if we run out, I could go get a refill.

That would be good, sort of a Canadian Club party.

The best place to enjoy such a fantastic scotch would be none other than the balcony on the top of the best law firm of the world; Crane, Poole and Schmidt.

The second best place would have to be on top of the mighty Burj Dubai. Seriously, that photo is enough to make any dizzy :/

Right here with my dad

I wish

Jan 20 next year with my mate Barack

I'm sure you could attach a lazyboy to this setup.......

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI