Discussing :: Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

To celebrate it’s birthday, CC have launched a limited edition 30yr old bottle worth around $200. In fact it’s so limited you can’t even buy it in New Zealand!  But we have managed to score a bottle because the Canadians like us. Those fancy drink writers would describe CC30yr old  as  “luscious oak character enhanced by delicate hints of dried fruit and subtle spice blah blah blah....”  The people at CC would rather just tell it like it is – “It tastes pretty darn good, you’ll love it!”  Right, to decide who gets to appreciate such a rare beauty… We'll lay it... read full article

Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

Or wherever this is :)

Would have to be a midsummer day-nighter ODI on Mclean Park embankment

Where better to park up on a lay-z-boy enjoy this fine drop but looking out at Jasper Lake in Canada

Here, wit miss canada and the CC

Here with that amazing bottle of CC!

Well it looks as if my photo isn't showing... but in the sun on hamilton island with this amazing brew!

That bottle would have been perfect the other week for me during the Te Puke Gala. As you can see, in Te Puke they don't do things by halves. This was the bonfire that the local firemen lit in preparation for the fireworks bonanza that followed. An ice cold glass of Canadian Club would of done well to offset the heat from the blaze, still - there's always next year?

Dreams are free, sit back and watch - just some piece and quiet to enjoy.

We went up north away from the middle of Auckland City where we live. We went for a morning swim at 6am, and the water was nice and warm. This is the perfect view we saw, although it didn't last long. I had to quickly capture it... This was the last day we had before we traveled back to the business of Auckland City!! I want to go back...

Sitting there looking out and thinking about how cold it is out there. - French Alp's 06/07 Truly amazing

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI