Discussing :: Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

To celebrate it’s birthday, CC have launched a limited edition 30yr old bottle worth around $200. In fact it’s so limited you can’t even buy it in New Zealand!  But we have managed to score a bottle because the Canadians like us. Those fancy drink writers would describe CC30yr old  as  “luscious oak character enhanced by delicate hints of dried fruit and subtle spice blah blah blah....”  The people at CC would rather just tell it like it is – “It tastes pretty darn good, you’ll love it!”  Right, to decide who gets to appreciate such a rare beauty… We'll lay it... read full article

Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

I would love to share it with thses girls please.

A bottle of CC watching Metallica playing Live! That would be EPIC.

With one brother in Japan, myself in Melbourne and the other brother in Auckland its been five years since we were together at the family home and we are all heading back there to look at this view for two weeks this Christmas. I wouldn't mind enjoying a nice CC with the brothers for Christmas.

i would love to sit in my La-Z-Boy at home and sip that fine whiskey in front of the T.V as the all blacks come onto the field and begin the haka, Then i woul watch the rest of the game heavily contented...

Sitting on Muriwai Beach at sunset with my man.

Await John Key's return from the APEC summit and say John, "Only a 30year old CC is tasting like thees ha ha

It would have to the fireworks I would see when me and hubby have had a romp on the lazyboy while enjoying the deletible whiskey and not spilling a drop. It would be worth enjoying my last year of the 30's (39 years young!) with a 30 year old - whiskey.

As a collector of many fine, aged whiskeys,having this one would ensure it being kept and admired for many years to come.

choice

Only trouble here is if you drank to much

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI