Discussing :: Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

To celebrate it’s birthday, CC have launched a limited edition 30yr old bottle worth around $200. In fact it’s so limited you can’t even buy it in New Zealand!  But we have managed to score a bottle because the Canadians like us. Those fancy drink writers would describe CC30yr old  as  “luscious oak character enhanced by delicate hints of dried fruit and subtle spice blah blah blah....”  The people at CC would rather just tell it like it is – “It tastes pretty darn good, you’ll love it!”  Right, to decide who gets to appreciate such a rare beauty… We'll lay it... read full article

Happy birthday Canadian Club, 150 years old!

Milford Sounds, ain't nothing more peaceful than this

Nice, in the French Riviera.
post card beaches, calender girls, quality drink.
enough said

While it would be wicked enjoying this drop someplace far off, I think the best place would be somewhere special. Bastion Point on a bench with Dad. Rangitoto has never looked so good.

i'd enjoy it sitting back in the Artic Circle watching the fabulous lightshow in the sky put on by nature that way I could enjoy the best of both worlds ie natural and man made both so fabulous

The South Island High Country...a lazyboy chair and a Steiny Pure in one Hand..

I reckon relaxing back on a recliner on a beach in the Abel Tasman with my Father and Father in Law, carying out our usual friday night whisky drinkies, celebrating life and our gorgeous NZ backyard.

I have never known such a sense of peace, as our trip to Samoa. Snorkeling during the day, and romantic candlelit dinners in the evening by the white sand of the beach.

Having a drink watching the Sunrise with family!

As far as amazing views go its hard to beat the amazing Ichetucknee Springs

At the time that this photo was taken, I thought to myself "All I need right now is a Lay-z-Boy, and a bottle of 30 year old Canadian Club right now"

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI