Discussing :: Eye Candy - Best Music Videos of 2012 So Far

Welcome to Eye Candy, a new feature on Get Frank where we present a list of top quality music videos - all in one place for your convenience and viewing pleasure.When The Buggles first released the jukebox-favourite "Video Killed the Radio Star", it's hard to imagine they realised just how right they were. Nearly 40 years later, a solid video can 'make' an otherwise shitty tune - and an excellent track can go virtually unnoticed if it doesn't have a captivating video. It's a sad reality that artists have been able to get away with absolute crap just because of a slick vid. That's not to say that the recent high-production music... read full article

Eye Candy - Best Music Videos of 2012 So Far

Jay-Z & Kanye West - "No Church in the Wild"

Bon Iver 'Towers'

Hey I'm a milky white indie boy

M.I.A. - "Bad Girls"

Grimes - "Oblivion"...Awesome!!

M.I.A. - "Bad Girls"

Killer Mike – “Big Beast” Video (Feat. T.I., Bun B & Trouble) (NSFW) What's not to love? Zombie strippers, body parts and gore. Link that works http://stereogum.com/1057072/killer-mike-big-beast-video-feat-t-i-bun-b-trouble-nsfw/video/

Woodkid - Run Boy Run

M.I.A. - "Bad Girls". Just awesome.

Feeder - Borders, not on this list but it seems to be lacking in the rock'n'roll department

Easily Kanye and Jay Z - No Church in the Wild. Romain Gavras is changing the way music videos are perceived. The cinematography is as impressive as any fully blown film. Extra refreshing to have a hip hop video without girls, cars and bling too (not that there's anything wrong with girls...).

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI