Discussing :: Big Day Out 2010 - First Lineup Announcement

Today the first announcement for the biggest New Zealand and Australian music festival was announced. Big Day Out is, and continues to be a highly revered and respected international music festival, that draws some of the biggest names in today's music scene down under. This year we have some Big Day Out veterans, some up-and-comers and some global superstars. Yet again we have an exciting and incredible lineup that should install feelings of euphoria into audiophiles of every genre. Heading up the lineup for 2010's Big Day Out are the legends of prog-rock and holders of the title for "the best live band in the world," Muse. They are no strangers to... read full article

Big Day Out 2010 - First Lineup Announcement

Any band - probably Foo Fighters, just because they are my favourite band of all time. Although, Led Zepplin would pretty fantastic - so perhaps Foos and Led Zep - it's been done before, they could do it again!

I can't wait to go.

I would've braved the monstrous crowds one more time if Bowie rumours came true but it's sounding like he definitely won't be coming this time. The line-up is sounding a bit familiar to be honest, heaps of bands I've seen at previous BDOs (not that that's totally a bad thing cos Muse and Peaches rock) but a bit more variety would be nice. I'm hanging out for the second announcement!

Would love to see the greatest live band in the world Muse, Groove Armada, Dizzee Rascal and Lily Allen. If I could see any group play the Big Day Out would have to be the Wu Tang Clan!

Breaking Benjamin because they are awesome or Blindspott back together again

Wow, looks like its going to be another awesome BDO, hopefully I will have my tickets by then!

Groove Armada Baby! can't wait - I see you baby...shaking that aZZ :)

big day out is geting costly,

I am looking forward to seeing "The Horrors" and The Mars Volta :), I am hoping for the flaming lips on the second announcement fingers crossed :P

In my opinion this is the most average line up to date. Muse and Dizzie have already come to the BDO, and both in the last two years too. I have seen them both once and don't need to see them again so soon. I am also disappointed to see no real big draw cards to the boiler room.

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI