Discussing :: BACARDI - getting the party started for 150 years

Celebration 150 years of bringing people together You canʼt enjoy a cocktail without being touched by founder Don Facundo Bacardi Masso – it was his pioneering vision 150 years ago that forever changed the spirits industry, creating the cocktail culture we all enjoy today.Don Facundo Bacardi worked tirelessly to turn  ʻfirewaterʼ into the worldʼs most awarded rum, Bacardi Superior in 1862.  Today 228 Bacardi cocktails are being enjoyed at any one time, somewhere in the world, every single second.The Bacardi story is one of hurdles - overcoming multiple major adversities such as earthquakes, disease, financial distress, the Cuban... read full article

BACARDI - getting the party started for 150 years

I have the BEST Banana Cake recipe that uses Bacardi. With Lemon icing it is to die for! Okay, maybe that's a bit strong. But it's really, really good!!

Nothing like a good moist Banana Cake - but prefer choc icing! Bacardi is always nice to have in the cabinet!

I love Mojito's!

Awesome. Count me in.

I love using Bacardi White, Bacardi Oro, Bacardi 8, and Bacardi 151 in Don the Beachcomber's classic Tiki cocktail from 1934, the Zombie... Transports me straight to the tropics and the transition couldn't be smoother! Heaven in a glass...

1 2 3 party-time :)

Yes I'm keen and love Banana Cake!

Sweet

yum - count me in

150 years of genius

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI