Discussing :: Auckland International Boat Show 2009

The Auckland International Boat Show 2009 will fill the Viaduct Harbour in Auckland with a huge selection of New Zealand and imported yachts, launches and trailer boats, and the latest in locally made and imported marine electronics and boat equipment. A wonderful spectacle of the show will be a selection of classic yachts, some more than 100 years old. These yachts are regularly sailed and have survived thanks to the qualities of the New Zealand kauri timber and a tradition of fine craftsmanship. These vessels are presented by the Classic Yacht Association. There will be some on-water demonstrations of new power systems and the opportunity to test your boat... read full article

Auckland International Boat Show 2009

my husband went on the America's cup Yacht at the weekend and had so much fun helping on the Yacht that I think he would love one of them to play on at the weekends

The boat I wish to own.

I chose this boat because of the composition of the photo, that water sure looks inviting!

The Kiwi guy who made "The Aquada" (Boat/Car). Has made this Half JetSki/Quad Bike!!!!!

And it on land

Al Salamah - one of the world's largest super yachts :)

Allright lets get down to business here.. A realistic boat that i would love is a Malibu - Wakesetter.. Amazing Wakeboarding boat for the lake! ..and my dream boat well there no way i could find a picture of it as i havent designed it yet! The 3 people id take to Auckland with me: Dad, Brother and Uncle, what a boys week away! :)

This isn't the greatest pic but its mean!!!!! My parner now owns his dream boat. Its a 31ft Scarab.

im not greedy, I just want this dingee..... She's called QMII.

big business

Latest discussions

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI