Discussing :: $250 Valentines Voucher for your Girl

Spa Ayurda is providing the opportunity for a Getfrank member to treat their sweetheart to a Spa Ayurda Valentine’s Package which includes a customised facial and a relaxing therapeutic massage as well as a gift voucher of $25 to put towards their next treatment – a value of $250.  Visit their website for more information about Spa Ayurda treatments.  Gift vouchers are available.· Package is valid until 30 June 2011· Advanced booking is required· 24 hour Cancellation Policy· The package is not redeemable for cash or other services. To be in the draw let us know below why you believe your sweetheart would... read full article

$250 Valentines Voucher for your Girl

I know this is geared up for fellas giving their ladies this awesome surprise....but I'm a lady. So on behalf of my fella - I would appreciate this because it would be incredibly relaxing and calming which will leave me in a great mood - which has to be a bonus for said fella. It also gets me out of his hair for a couple of hours - another bonus. Oh - and the fella probably won't remember or get anything for the dreaded V day - so it would give me something to give myself, from him and therefore save all heartache and tears.

My GF totally deserves this voucher for valentines, she has just started her new job as a pediatric nurse after studying for 5 years doing a con-joint degree at Uni. Every working day she takes care of Auckland's sick, abused and neglected children. My GF is a winner even if she doesn't win this voucher.

my darling wife deserves this because she has to look after our quite demanding 3&8 year old girls and then still find time for me

cos she says i never do

My girlfriend deserves this because she is leaving to canada on the 19 of feb loosing all her friends and me. it would be so nice to see her not stressing for just a few hours and just relax. i love this girl and even if i dont win this ill try my best to make her happy. thanks.

I don't think she has ever been to Spa Ayurda. It would be a great treat for her and she would think very highly of me!!!

My girlfriend deserves this because she is having a really hard time at the moment trying to find a job. She has worked hard for the last 3 years to get her degree and their is a real shortage of jobs out there at the moment. I think something like this could really help her right now.

Wow i would love this, as my partner doesn't celebrate valentine's day, he just thinks its just another day even know i get him pressies every year, i so deserve this being a house wife looking after our 2 nearly 3 year old daughter.

Mother of two, on her feet the whole day, now she's helping out a friend by looking after their youngest one, the dishwasher broke, so imagine the shear appreciation when its quiet around her, off her feet, getting a pamper by giving a massage and manicure...? Words would never be able to describe the joy!

My wife would definately be stoked with this prize and she definately deserves some pampering...

Features

Endorsed Events

• SpringBreak FIJI SpringBreak FIJI

Surrounded by nothing but tranquil water, SpringBreak Fiji brings together the best of everything

• The Fijian Cup The Fijian Cup

The Pacific Touch Rugby festival (Fijian Cup and Kava Cup) is underway on November 2, 2017 and with support from Touch Fiji and...

• Rock Island VANUATU Rock Island VANUATU

Rock Island is an all inclusive fully immersive travel experience which was brought into the music festival scene by The Rock and...

• TourismHQ TourismHQ

With seven years and growing under their belt; TourismHQ has established and continues to deliver on their extensive wealth of...

• SPRING BREAK FIJI